Monday, March 20, 2006

The Return

I fully expected to come to work today and feel like the only kid in school who did not go on a class trip to Europe. I figured the returning workmates would relate story after insipid story about how great band X was and how cute so and so was and how such and such was so drunk Saturday night that s/he hooked up with a UT coed before leaving a streak of vomit up and down a hotel corridor.

But I underestimated the graciousness of my coworkers who have actually been fairly low-key about the whole thing all day.
Which makes me wonder if I missed something so big they were all sworn to secrecy.

Nevertheless, they were all quite complimentary about this blog and our attempts to rally the troops who occupied the Hollywood HQ in their absence.

Thanks, guys!

No comments: