Wednesday, March 15, 2006

summin it up...

today was pretty exciting!

we made two new friends....

beth told you about ivan (the ups dude) earlier. he was sweet, and joe if you are reading i think he and abbey would make a really cute couple.... i'm gonna hook that up. And Bryan he is sending me a copy of his demo.... just in case you have already wore your copy out. there will be a shiney new one on your desk come monday.... and another facinating revelation about ivan - his uncle starred in the wild bunch. unfortunately i have never seen this movie but will be stopping off at blockbuster tonight to grab a copy along with GODZILLA:)

and yes it is true ivan did thank god today for meeting me... but i get that alot...

the second was a friend sart brought home... his name was jason. I mistakenly called him james, he corrected me. i made up for it by telling him my parents were gonna name me jason if i was a boy... he seemed thrilled! he was nice too... and he supervised and offered some assistance in the taping project (see eric's pic).

otherwise it was quiet today... i hope for more excitment tomorrow when beth takes me for a baskin robins cone on larchmont... because she promised. she would not dance to irish music with me today... so i think she is trying to make up for it :)

No comments: